Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rag Doll or Pillowcase Doll or Holiday Doll

It all started with this little tree. I thought, I will make a little rag doll to go with the rag tree. Then I grab a vintage pillowcase and I decide to make my version of the pillowcase doll. I make the doll and then my inner child is telling me to dress her for Christmas (I am making six of these at one time). But they are not finished because now they are becoming a Holiday Doll. I wonder how she will be dressed for New Years and I will need to make a cute little box to hold all the little holiday treasures and dress that will accompany each doll to it's new home




3 comments:

Kaerie Faerie December 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Hey Kim
What a cute Christmas doll! Great idea, love the tree.
Merry Christmas
Hope to see you at the mermaiden doll club Jan. 3rd, I'll send you a news letter.
Have a great holiday
Karey

Susan December 21, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Just popping in to say hi and to say take care. If I don't remember to wish you a wonderful Christmas, know that I meant to. Have a great evening. Susan

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul December 23, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Oh Wow!
I LOVE this doll project of yours!
It warms my heart and my eyes are just dazzled!

You have made something very special!!!

*Smile*
Amber Dawn