Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gifts Only God Can Give

I am so thankful He came and that He is my comfort and strength. This past year He has given me strength when I had no more. He has given me peace when there was nothing but turmoil. He has given me laughter when my heart was breaking. His words are truth even when we can not see it. He did not say we would not have troubles, but He did say He would be with us while we go through them. He has been right by my side through some very difficult times, so this Christmas, I am just feeling very thankful He came and that He is in my life. I can not imagine a world without him.

3 comments:

Susan December 24, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

What a beautiful post. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love, Susan

Everwild December 24, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Your honest, open reverence is (often) so awe inspiring. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope your day is bold and beautiful, quiet and thoughtful, and full of tasty tidbits, both of the food and creative kinds. It's enchilada night down 'ere. :)

Bright Blessings,

Diann & Jon (and Levi!)

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn December 25, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

What beautiful faith you have. Merry Christmas!