Monday, August 11, 2008

A little of this and a little of that.

Could it be a city sitting on the sea? Here I go again, letting my imagination run free!
I wish there were better pictures to share, but thought I would give a little preview of things to come.
I have been busy doing a little of this:


A little of that:
I think it needs this:
I am getting tired of working on that, so I am going to work on this:
meditative painting is what this is.
This is going to take some time!
I have had enough of this , so it's back to working on the studio!

7 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn August 12, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Your pictures are rockin' as usual!

Susan August 12, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Kim, I think we are kindred spirits. I often put a misty looking city in my "fantasy" paintings and this shot reminds me of that imaginary city. Thanks so much for you insightful comment on my blog, I really liked your observations, thanks and hugs.. Susan

Ro Bruhn August 17, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

What a fabulous painting. I love what you're doing to your studio too, the colours sing.

Rosebud Collection August 20, 2008 at 4:18 AM  

Another beautiful work..Your blog is lovely..love the colors..

Rosebud Collection August 20, 2008 at 5:56 AM  

When you can, please visit my blog..

Linda Fleming August 30, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

I just found your blog and am blown away by your art work! Your angel of the sea is exquisite.

Sandra Evertson September 2, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Beautiful, this and that! LOVE the painting!
Sandra Evertson